Wednesday, July 6, 2011

(Almost) famous quotes

I recently had to travel to Wilmington, North Carolina for a business meeting. Wilmington is on the beach and so my wife decided to come with me, along with my 4 daughters. They got to go to the beach, I got to go to a meeting. Ah, the joys of being a dad.


The trip was roughly 2 1/2 hours each way. On the way back, my wife and I got a little goofy and started coming up with some variations of famous quotes. Most of these are really fun when you are tired and what we call "sleepy silly".

"Revenge is a dish best served with a side of hash browns."
"Rome wasn't built on a weekday."
"I regret that I only have $1.87 to give for my country."
"A bird in the hand is frankly kinda creepy."

"Give me Liberty, or really, not so much."


 "Yippie Kai Yay, Mother Teresa!"

To finish, here is an (almost) famous quote from a previous US President.

No comments:

Post a Comment