Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Questions

In the "Logical Song" by Supertramp, a lyrics says, "There are times when all the world's asleep, the questions run too deep for such a simple man."  I'll admit, many a night I've been in bed pondering the answers to various questions. I recently came across a list of some of the deeper questions, and I thought I'd share them in this blog. 

If you know any of the answers, I'd love to know what they are! 

"If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?"

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the other trees make fun of it?"

"Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?"

"Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?"

"If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?"

"If you ate pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?" 

"If the black box is never hurt in a plane crash, why don't they make the whole plane out of the same material?"

"When I erase a word with a pencil, where does it go?"

"What do little birdies see when they get knocked unconscious?"


"Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?"

No comments:

Post a Comment