Thursday, May 31, 2012

Glowing review of "The Hidden Sun" by renowned book critic Betty Pearson

I was delighted to receive this review of The Hidden Sun by renowned critic Betty Pearson:


"At first I wasn't certain I would be interested in reading this book. From reading the description on the back of the book, I thought I could figure out the book's ending before I even started it. Yeah, like predictable. NOT!!! It had turns and twists, intrigue, and yes, captured my attention and kept it to the end. Great character development! The characters in the book were believable "real" people to me. And, I remember thinking while reading it at that certain spot, "Hey! Wait! This isn't supposed to happen!" You'll have to read it to figure out what I meant by that comment. :-) If you are looking for something good to read, this is it. More info on Amazon: There is a Kindle edition, too."


As a friendly reminder, the sequel to The Hidden Sun, called The Waxing Moon, was just released.


It can be purchased on Amazon as well.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great review. Now I'm intrigued. I love good character development, so will have to go put this on my To read list

    ReplyDelete