Saturday, March 9, 2013

Interview on "The Good Word"


 
I had the wonderful experience of being interviewed on “The Good Word” radio podcast.

The interviewer, Nick Galieti, asked some fascinating questions.

During the interview, I talk about my anthology The Night the Port-A-Potty Burned Down and Other Stories as well as discussed my next book, The Mirror of the Soul.

In conjunction with this interview, I’m giving away two signed copies of The Night the Port-A-Potty Burned Down and Other Stories.


Here is how you can win:

Email me at author (at) jlloydmorgan (dot) com with the answer to the following question: What is my favorite baseball team? (The answer is given during the interview.)

I’ll randomly select a winner on March 23rd. You can listen to the podcast by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment