Sunday, March 27, 2011

Interview on I Need Friends Friday

I had the very special treat of being interviewed by Sarah M. Eden for her "I Need Friends" Friday.

I'll have to say, it was one of the coolest interviews I've done. All of the answers I gave were off the cuff, so hopefully that will explain why some of them are odd.

Who is Sarah M. Eden? Well, from her webpage, this is how she describes herself:

"I'm not normal. I'm an author. I spend enormous amounts of time avoiding responsible things like cooking dinner and doing laundry and making vital phone calls. Instead, I fill my days with making up stories, talking to voices in my head, and laughing hysterically at my own wit. Like I said, I'm not normal."

Actually, based on her comments, she seems like a very normal
author to me--at least she shares many of the same characteristics
from other authors I have gotten to know.


Her latest book is called "The Kiss of a Stranger".
More information about it can be found here.


As for more information on Sarah,
you can visit her website here.


As for the incredibly fun interview with yours truly? It can be found here.

Oh! And as a special added bonus, there is an incredibly life like drawing she did of me as part of the interview. It's not to be missed!

2 comments:

  1. I came here from Tristi's blog, and I will have to read your INFF interview with Sarah. I had the opportunity to do one a few weeks ago, and it was some of the most fun I've had online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Yes, Sarah does amazing interviews. :)

    ReplyDelete