Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sharon Galligar Chance's review of "The Hidden Sun"

I would like to thank Sharon Galligar Chance for taking the time to read and review The Hidden Sun. Her review can be found here.

My response was:

“Thank you for the kind words, Sharon. I’m always happy to hear when someone has enjoyed reading the book as much as I did writing it. You were spot on that my daughters were the inspiration for book, though I’ve found adults have liked it as much, if not more, than the youth. I wish you the best of success with your future endeavors!”

1 comment:

  1. You are more than welcome, Mr. Morgan. I really enjoyed your book, and I look forward to your next! Tell your daughters they are lucky to have a dad with such a great imagination!

    Sharon Galligar Chance
    Sharon's Garden of Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete