Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Most popular blogs of 2010

One of the cooler things about this blog application is that it keeps stats of how many times a blog has been read over a given period of time.

I thought to kick off the new year, I'd list the top five blogs of 2010 according to number of views.

At then end, I'll include my personal top two. If you haven't read some of these (and why not?) this is your chance!

Without further ado. . .

#5 How young is too young to get married?

This one includes a clip from the classic movie The Princess Bride.

#4 It's a sign!

Examples of some odd road signs and my opinions on them.

#3 Examples of proofreading gone bad

Another blog of mainly photos--these of signs that really should have been been proofread before they were put on display.

#2 Honestly! It's an orange.

A blog about how quality is in the eye of the beholder. It includes an original drawing by yours truly.

And #1 . . . (Drumroll)

Knock, knock

Honestly, this one surprised me. I've had a LOT of hits in 2010, but this blog had 4 times as many as the one that took second place.

As for my personal favorites, I'm going to break them up into 2 catagories. Picture based and text based.

My favorite blog using pictures is Save us from ourselves.

For some reason, this blog really struck my funny bone.

And for my favorite text based blog, this was a tough call. However, I'll have to go with The night the port-a-potty burned down.

If for no other reason, it just has a kick-butt title.

No comments:

Post a Comment