Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Review of "The Hidden Sun" by Chioma Nwuzi

This review comes from Chioma Nwuzi on her blog Black and Blue Ink reviews.

Here are some of Chioma's comments:

"Definitely the epitome of fairy tales of the modern time. J. Lloyd Morgan weaves together a intrigue filled plot with enough twists, characters, and romance to keep you engaged until the very last page.

This book right from the beginning reminded me of a modern fairytale. All the little quirks and schemes presented in true fairytale fashion and I definitely love the fact that the story was one that could bring back the classics of a fairytale, yet keep its own original plot to it. The way I read it from the synopsis on various websites and on the back of the book, I thought I had a pretty good idea of how the story was going to begin, and I was ready to let the plot run its course. But that really is not how it went at all.

The romance plays a big role in this book especially since there is more than one romantic intermingling going on. I adore the fact the book actually went against the typical "princesses and princes fall in love" romantic theme and made it a little more...forbidden. I mean really, who can resist forbidden romance.

Those who were fans of the fairytales of back in the and of course all out there who just can't resists a forbidden romance, The Hidden Sun is the one to read!"


Thank you for taking the time to read and review the book Chioma Nwuzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment